This year's Rough Mix will take place at Tramway as part of the Rip It Up season. The residency runs from 11th March and there'll be a public showing at 7.30 on Friday 22nd March - more info here.
The artists at this year's residency are:
- Christine Devaney (choreographer)
- Linda McLean (playwright)
- Janie Nicoll (visual artist)
- Miguel Rojo (director/theatremaker)
- Kate Temple (visual artist)
- Bill Thompson (composer)
They'll be joined by emerging artist Sarah Bradley and a group of performers. The residency is led by Nicholas Bone.