Rough Mix 2014 was curated by Nicholas Bone, assisted by Katherine Nesbitt (supported by an Federation of Scottish Theatre Creative Assistant bursary). The core artists were:
- Tony Mills - choreographer
- Claire Pencak - choreographer
- Ian Spink - choreographer/director
- Ian Waugh - film maker
- James Wyness - composer
- Morna Young - playwright
the emerging artists were:
- Matthew Collings - composer
- Claire Willoughby - theatremaker
and the performers were:
- Ben Clifford
- Belle Jones
- Brigid McCarthy
- Kirstin McLean
- Michael Sherin.
You can read blog entries here.
Rough Mix 2014 was a Creative Scotland Creative Futures project with support from Summerhall and FST.